Date and Timings
08 to 10 Oct, 2004 Friday to Sunday
Business Session: 1000 Hrs to 1800 Hrs
Public Hours: 1600 Hrs to 1800 Hrs
International Convention Centre, Le Meridien Hotel & Resort, Cochin
· It is the biggest and most superb convention centre in the entire South India.
· It has 52,000 sq ft of air-conditioned space.
· It has 8000 sq ft of lawns facing the river.
· It lies in the vicinity of the Le Meridien Hotel.
Exhibition Space Details
Air Conditioned Space
· Space only [Minimum 18 sq meters can be availed and more can be requested in multiples of 9 sq meters]
· Shell Scheme, which includes that with octonorm panels, 1 octonorm table, 2 chairs, vinyl cut fascia name board, one power supply point, two spotlights and carpets per 9 sq meters.
Non-air Conditioned Space
· Shell Scheme that includes one with octonorm panels, 1 octonorm table, 2 chairs, vinyl cut fascia name board, one power supply point, two spotlights and carpets per 9 sq meters.
Display Space on land [Non Air Conditioned]
· Space only [Minimum 10 sq meters can be availed and more can be requested in multiples of 5 sq meters]
· Small boats and equipment are available on the ground. Restrictions do apply, however.
· The awards of the institution for which the exhibitors at the India International Boat Show will vie for, are considered some of the most prestigious awards in the South Asian boating industry. The awards are: -
· 'Best Exhibitor' Award,
· 'Best Exhibit' Award, and
· 'Boating Innovation of the Year' Award.
· There is one added award this year sponsored by a Media Partner, which will go to the author of the best-written boating article. It will be called: -
· 'Best Boating Article of the Year' Award.
· The jury will consist of eminent people that have made a mark in the international boating and marine industry. The decision of the jury will be final and has to be accepted by everybody. Only entries conforming to the set norms will be considered for the awards.